Fertoz’s mission is to become an integrated global fertilizer marketer and producer initially supplying the North American and Australian organic and conventional agricultural markets.
The Company’s key focus, as a certified organic manufacturer, is on providing quality organic input supplies and support for North America’s booming organic market.
In addition, the company will continue to expand its Australian phosphate fertilizer business.
- To develop our North American rock phosphate projects to supply a quality direct application product for organic and conventional agriculture.
- To expand the company’s business by providing quality input supplies to distributors, farmers and partners who are leaders in sustainable organic agriculture.
- To realize steady production from the Company’s existing Wapiti and Fernie Projects targeting 75,000 tonnes per annum of rock phosphate and more.
- Ensure our products are effective and supported with field trials on a range of crops and soils and develop blends with other products such as elemental sulphur and humates which can improve overall fertilizer input performance.
- Become a valued source of organic fertilizer and organic crop market information to distributors, growers, buyers of organic crops, educators and agencies.
- To expand our phosphate fertilizer marketing business in Australia with increasing sales of FertAg 0-8-0 and FertAg Granular 0-7-0 products.
- Expand products and geographies within the FertAg business.